Monday, October 6

Dream-Come-True Story: Money and more money!

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...
=======

Money and more money!

By Cesar I. Bonifacio Jr.
from Manila, Philippines
I have sent a testimony before about my instant jeepney and bus ride. At the end of my testimony, I mentioned my goal of making 100,000 pesos that year. Thanks to the Almighty Universe I manifested that amount before the year ended!

I had a prosperous Christmas because we had lots of money. We had a shopping spree almost every week. Our refrigerator is always full, including our cupboards and shelves. However, I had an episode in 2007 that I disconnected with the Universe by forgetting the most important part of the Secret, which is The Law of Gratitude. Good things came and I forgot to thank the Supreme Universe. One by one the good things began to fall off. Then my focus turned to negative things like fear of losing money, and that I'm not earning enough. I began to think that what I have is not enough and that I will lose it someday. And it happened. All business opportunities diminished. All bad things came. But thank God! He is always there to remind me.

One day I picked up my copy of The Science of Getting Rich (that I got from this site) and began to read it again. I realized that I lost my connection with the Universal Mind.

Before 2007 ended I closed a transaction amounting 30,000. I doubled my 13th month pay by investing it. I received an order amounting to 9000. It was a good year! I also got promoted! My boss gave me 10,000. I received a total of 32,000 in incentives! In short, I created another 100,000 unexpected income in 2007. This 2008, sales of my products are also very good and I'm expecting a 100,000 peso monthly income! I'll update all of you!
About Cesar I. Bonifacio Jr. from Manila, Philippines:
I really love The Secret! It changed my life, my family, my attitude, and my everything!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884