Friday, October 24

Are You Setting Aside Time To Build Your Empire?

When I was working few years ago, I always work, work and work in the company where I'm employed in. I did not set time about other things. My world revolve in my work. I even gave away the time for my family or my time for resting and recreation.

But then I realize, I'm not doing something that will provide passive income in the future.

Then I promise to my self, I will always give time to build an on-going income generating asset and investments. I set a "Building-My-Empire" time.

Our belief system and thinking process in making a fortune is important. The thoughts we send out to the universe and the words we say to ourselves determine our financial successes.

Mahalaga ang paniniwala at mga salitang binibitawan natin sa ating sarili sa pagkakaroon ng kalayaang pang-pinansyal. Ang mga naisip o sinalita natin ay nagdedetermina ng ating tagumpay na pang-pinansyal.

Our conscious and other-than-conscious minds and parts must be aligned.

Have you ever encountered a money matter dilemma within you?

A part of us wants so much money. Imagining so much money in our hands and imagining not waking-up early in the morning just to go to our work make us wanting more and more money. And we are longing for the day to come that we hope it is our reality that we work when and where we choose to because we have and own millions of money and that we are mega multi-millionaires.

And another part of us also feels guilty or feeling dirty or sinful by simply imagining having millions in our bank accounts. Sometimes we begin to doubt if we are really that deserving to own so much.

When we set our intention or when we set our minds to have a certain amount of money, we must ensure that both of our conscious and other-than-conscious parts accept the idea that we desire having money, we believe we want and love owning money and we expect the money coming to our hands or to our bank accounts.

I always say and affirm to myself…
“What I believe is what I will become-so I believe in the best for myself.”

“I am a child of God and
I deserve His love and blessings.”

“God always blesses me,
So, I can be a blessing to others.”


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884