Thursday, October 2

Dream-Come-True Story: With My Deepest Gratitude

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

==============

With My Deepest Gratitude

By Zeno
from Philippines

Today is the beginning of the rest of my magnificent life. Thank you very much indeed Rhonda for sharing The Secret with me - from the bottom of my heart. Words can never express my deepest gratitude for such a very enlightening book and your immeasurable mercy. I am now a multi-millionaire and living my dreams! Thanks to You! Thanks to the Universe! Thanks to LIFE! "But I have my promises to keep... and miles to go before I sleep... and miles to go before I sleep..."

Thank You... Thank You... Thank You...

About Zeno from Philippines:

A nurse by profession who loves to paint life and nature. Works for the protection and preservation of the environment. Loves to travel around the world, and is a member of Soka Gakkai International (SGI), a Nichiren Buddhism lay organization, which promotes peace, culture, and education.

Source : The Secret by Rhonda Byrne



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884