Wednesday, October 8

Dream-Come-True Story: The Greatest Knowledge

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

==========
The Greatest Knowledge

By Anne
from Laguna, Philippines
I spend lots of time with my laptop, and my husband asked me, "Maghapon at magdamag ka na dyan, ano ba ang napapala mo dyan?" (You're at the computer whole day, whole night, what do you get from it?) I told him, I'm searching for informations and knowledge that I can use with my life, that will make me a wise person... and I have found it! Through my laptop, I found out about The Secret, and I bought a book. This is truly the greatest knowledge anyone can have and use.

Then, I always used to think negative 'what ifs', and about how my relationship with my husband was always on the rocks. We often argued, fought, and hurt each other. And I always thought about walking away because we were never meant for each other. I always thought of our argument and fights. I always saw his mistakes, weaknesses, and misgivings, and I focus on that. And so true, that was what I attracted. We always fought.

After reading the book, I focused on attracting more money because I thought that money is what we needed. I wanted to have more money, and out of different sources it came. I was very happy.... but my husband? 'We are not meant for each other', 'We're going to part ways sooner or later' - that was what I believed. And so it happened. One day we had a fight over a small thing, but he was so furious and I was so burned out, so I packed my things and left him. For 2 months, he keep calling me and begging me to forgive him and give him a second chance. And for 2 months, surprisingly I was not emotional. In these 2 months I read and reread The Secret and applied it. And then it dawned on me: if I really believed that I have control on everything, that I make my life, it means I can have a peaceful and happy life with my husband. True, everything that happens today is the result of your thoughts and beliefs yesterday.

Now I am back with him and we're happy. It's been 2 months of living together again, and we never argue. We love each other more than before and we learned to accept each other's weaknesses and misgivings. Now, I see his kindness and all the good qualities that I was looking for in a man. I always thank him for every effort and gestures that he makes, no matter how small it is. I now believe that we are meant for each other and we will grow old together happily. I am very grateful that finally we are happy with each other. Then, I always imagined my life without him and dreamed of things alone... today, I can't imagine my life without him.
About Anne from Laguna, Philippines:
I am 26, married with a very understanding and loving husband. We have a great business that's giving us millions!
Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884