Tuesday, October 28

Dream-Come-True Story: Be Positive!

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

==========

Be Positive!

By Christle
from Manila, Philippines

Yesterday I saw my sister and brother-in-law watching something on their laptop, was curious, so I sat down and watched with them. It was about "The Secret" and at some point while watching I was going into tears because some parts just hit me. I was so negative about a lot of things. After watching and absorbing it, even took notes and quotes, I said to myself: "From now on, I'll try very hard to think positive and be positive even at the most negative things." Also, I wrote Gratitude and Visualization, including an amount in a post-it, and stuck it inside my cabinet which I open every day.

When I woke up today I felt good, I saw my post-it and applied what I watched, what I have absorbed. I thanked, I visualized, and thought positive and that I'm going to earn that amount every month.

You know what happened to me all day? A lot of positive things, like not being late for work, my brother sharing money with me to buy cake for our mom, having a 50 centavo discount on my jeepney fare, the building guard giving me a great big smile while greeting me good morning, tons of work for me to do (I only go to the office once a week, looks like I'll go there more often), earning P700 in just one day, and because of that I had the means to buy groceries and have water delivered to our home, it stopped raining when I was going home from work, and the best part is being with my husband through all that. In just one day, a lot of things happened, and I'm very happy about it.

About Christle from Manila, Philippines:

A year married, part-time graphic designer

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884