Friday, October 3

Dream-Come-True Story: Mr. Right and all His Wrongs

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

=====

Mr. Right and all His Wrongs

By Mariel D.
from Manila, Philippines

Right after I read The Secret, I knew exactly what I wanted to ask the universe. I've been through relationships that really broke all of me, and that got me thinking I'm meant for single blessedness. One relationship took me years to get over, and I truly believed that I would not experience that kind of love anymore in this lifetime.

After reading The Secret, I started putting together a list of traits that I'd like my partner to have, including those that I may not like, but may encounter in him. I sent myself text messages that I envisioned would come from my partner. I kept to my mantra of asking the universe to let me cross paths with the man I am supposed to be with, and whom I will have kids with, and grow old with.

A few months after, I did meet my Mr. Right! We had a common friend who arranged for us to meet because she thought we were a good match. Right after the first night we met we started going out, and now, 8 months later, we're still together. And yes, he has all the traits I envisioned and even the ones that truly make him human that I listed as well! I still feel a certain flutter whenever he would text, because those were the messages I used to send to myself.

I still strongly live by The Secret. The relationship I have now is so different from the past because there's so much tranquility and contentment, and we hardly fight. Yes we argue healthily, but every time a negative fantasy arises, I immediately say "Stop!" in my head.

So now I'm envisioning his proposal, and I will share that story here because I believe it will happen on our first anniversary.

About Mariel D. from Manila, Philippines:

I am 31 and happily attached to a loving and wonderful man.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884