Saturday, October 3

Vision Boards: The blue print of my dream realities (Part 2)

Continuation from Vision Boards: The blue print of my dream realities (Part 1)


How to create vision boards?

Despite the Vision Boards' popularity, many others are still wondering how to create vision boards...

What I am doing is I cut and collect pictures and images of my dreams and desires. Like everyone else, I take time and ask lots of questions of what my desired outcome must be. Are these really the results I want? Are these my dream realities? Will I be content, comfortable and happy once my dreams are manifested? Do I really want living a life having, doing, and being in such realities?

Because I want to be successful in all areas of life such as physical health, material and economic conditions, relational or social, mental development, emotional and spiritual well-being, I'll find answers for each category. Then, I would cut and collect pictures that would represent my dream realities and paste them to any hard-board carton or used folders and posts or hang them in my bedroom walls in the spot where they are the first that I'm going to see when I wake up and the last when I'm going to sleep. Before sleeping, I would imagine and visualize engaging all my senses and feelings as if they are already achieved. And I would pray for these dreams. In my prayers, I am thanking God for giving me such wonderful realities as if I already have it.

Now, because as the world is becoming "techy," I do my vision boards thru computers most of the time. Just the same, I would collect pictures and images from the internet or I take pictures thru my camera phone then I would create vision boards in PowerPoint applying what I am doing above. In the PowerPoint, I paste pictures and images then add text, I would write affirming words beside the pictures. And voila! I have PowerPoint presentations of my vision board.

There are two things that I do with these PowerPoint vision board presentations.

One, I just print them as is and posts them in my favorite spots.

To be continued...click here to read part 3

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884