Thursday, October 8

Income Source: oDesk

Good news for those who want to "work from home"...oDesk is the answer.

I heard this oDesk thing many months back. They say that you can earn while working at home.

Testimonial from Hanayuki, an oDesk Virtual Assistant...

After working for more than a year now as a Virtual Assistant in oDesk, I got the greatest and coolest news I never thought of. Friday, 2nd day of October 2009, I received an email from oDesk that among 250,000 plus providers all over the world , I am one of the TOP 25 VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS for the month of September! Awesome Feeling isn't it? That is where I got my badge “oDesk Top Virtual Assistant”.

With oDesk, I got the chance to work comfortably at home with my kids just around me, having more than enough resources to feed my family and the chance to have a little luxury in life. I believe that GOD heard my prayers of having a job without me going out of the country leaving my family again to look for greener pasture. oDesk dramatically changed my life. Now my sister and some of my friends whom I shared my success has their own piece of story to tell about oDesk too, for they are as well working in oDesk...click here to read more

Another one is a Pinay also working at home, a top writer in oDesk...let's just call her chubskulit or mommy iris...here are her blog & links/URLs

A Journey of A Pinay EntreMOM http://entrepremom.blogspot.com/

Work at Home Philippines http://workathomeph.wordpress.com/


For those who wish to apply for oDesk, here's oDesk's website :
click here: http://www.odesk.com/w/


Have a nice day!

Tips:
Click here to draw in 1 Million Visitors FREE to drop by in your blogs

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884