Saturday, October 17

Hula Hoop To Flatten Abs


Sa tingin nyo po, noh po ang pinaka-mabisang pampaliit ng bewang o pam-flat ng abs? In your opinion what is the most effective exercise to flatten abs?

...para po sa akin, ung mag-hoola hoop everyday for at least 15 minutes...for me, the most effective is to do hula-hoop for at least 15 minutes a day.

nabasa ko po sa book, kaya daw ang tyan, bewang, abdomen, belly, abs, tummy ang pinaka-tabaing bahagi ng katawan ng tao o where fats are deposited the most is because...fats or adipose tissues, being inert tissue, naturally gravitates to the point of least activity. And, our abdomen is the least we move unlike our legs, arms and back. We naturally move our legs, arms and back daily so fats are not deposited in these areas of the body.

Fats in the abdomen are caused by local inactivity. As such, the logical and effective remedy is muscular movements/activities. That's why sometimes dieting or starving to death alone do not help or work. Mere walking, jogging or running alone will not solve the abdominal obesity, motions of the legs do not bring movements or actions to the tummy where the fats are deposited or stored. Hence, there is a need to do a direct activity for the abdomen so that the fatty tissues may be dislodged...

...best po na igalaw ang tyan...hoola hoop moves our abdomen and our entire mid-section...nde pa magastos:)

...and hoola hoop is what I do every now and then...I hoola hoop for 20 minutes 4 to 6 times a week...it worked for me...my abs is becoming flat and my waist is becoming small...I am becoming shapely now :):):)...this is me after my hula hoop work-out...sarap mag-hula hoop...ahahaha....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884