Thursday, September 25

Dream-Come-True Story: My Juan and Only

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

=========

My Juan and Only

By Lace
from Manila, Philippines

Juan, a boyfriend of mine for a year and a half, left me roughly 6 months ago. Ever since I've been longing for him to come back to me or at least see me. Four months passed, but nothing happened. I was depressed. I was extremely helpless!

On the fifth month, an officemate gifted me with The Secret book! I read it upon returning home from the office. I read it for two days, afterwards I was a bit skeptical, but I practiced it anyhow. I tirelessly imagined all our sweet and romantic moments.

One month after, Juan called me up! It was unexpected! He wanted to see me and talk. After 6 months, my feelings toward him did not change at all. We're still the same best buds! I never thought of this moment to transpire... but it did! We now have an assurance to each other.

These, I believe, could have not been possible if it weren't because of my positive thoughts brought about by the The Secret! I just watched the video now, but I read the book one month ago and it already worked for me! I cannot imagine what I will achieve tomorrow after watching the video!

About Lace from Manila, Philippines:

25 years old, gay. Call center representative

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884