Monday, September 29

Dream-Come-True Story: My little miracles...

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

================

My little miracles...

By Coleen
from Philippines

At one particular time in my life I felt awful (could not really remember why), and when I started craving for a chocolate cake to perk me up (it's supposed to be a feel-good food!). Upon riding a cab, I found a sealed chocolate cake in the cab! Thank you universe!

I have been in a series of dishonest relationships... So I prayed for that someone. And thank you again universe, I was given the perfect person to love, and who loves me back dearly!

Our business had a hard time surviving. When I got to know The Secret, I started living it, breathing it, and believing it. I taught people around me to do the same. Unbelievably, someone invested... and now, we are on the right track , and believe that wealth and success will be effortless for us, our team, and our clients... because we operate on the law of love.

I wake up each day grateful, refreshed, and joyfully expecting great things, and great things DO happen... just because I have faith, faith in me, and in the Source of all, that just as the trees and the birds are taken care of, I too will be provided for.

So thank you for the gift of creation, for opening my eyes to the fact that life is truly abundant and truly phenomenal. Thank you, thank you to all your stories, thank you for the gift of inspiration. Always love, from my heart to yours... abundance in wealth, in health, and in love for each of us here in the universe.

About Coleen from Philippines:

I am a business owner of Picart International Professional career development center. I mentor and coach students for the Philippine licensure examination for nurses as well as for the US licensure examinations for nurses.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884