Tuesday, September 30

Dream-Come-True Story: Million Dollar Baby

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

=========


By Mr. Anderson
from Philippines

My company was the ex distributor of Konica Minolta in the Philippines. Konica Minolta announced to cease operations for their photo imaging division on Jan 19, 2006 due to big losses in 2005. We were on the verge of closing down the company. Truly, a sad day for me and my father…

I started visualizing my company's success in February of 2006. 8 months later, I have acquired distributorship for Nikon, Doli digital mini-labs, KIS Photo Me digital mini-labs and photo kiosks. “Sub” distributorship for Fuji film, paper, inkjet paper and chemicals. Sony products for my own dealer network. I loved Sony products ever since I was a kid and now I’m distributing them. I just can’t believe what’s happening.

Sales are soaring! We even had one buyer who paid in cash for a $70 grand KIS machine. No one pays cash for a digital mini lab in the photo industry. :-)

I went to business trips in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo in the past few months. It was amazing landing deals and negotiating with my suppliers.

Lately I’ve been getting e-mails for distributorship of some IT products from Taiwan and China. These are well known brands.

I'm now 26 and General Manager of my own company. My father is the CEO/Chairman of the Board. My mother is the Operations Manager. It’s a family affair.

A few weeks ago my younger sister who lives in LA sent the DVD to me. I watched it and realized I had already been implementing some of the philosophies. Now I'm using the secret 101% in all aspects of my life.

I’m currently visualizing Bill Gates and Edward Warren Buffet status. I’m positive one day I will be as wealthy as them and help millions of people through charity and spreading the word.

I hope I don't sound pompous or boastful with my piece. I just want to share what GOD and The Secret has done to change my life FOREVER! I hope my story will help you. If not, then you can just click on back and check out another story.

IMO, the goal of The Secret is to have people jump in on the same wavelength of positive, happy and joyful thinking conclusively making the world a better place for mankind. Imagine what the human race can achieve if all of us applied The Secret. Just imagine…


NOTE: my younger sister landed a role in an independent film which will be released next year. She will also be starring in Will Smith's upcoming comedy series. I'm really proud of her! Go girl!!!


“I think _______ therefore I am _______…”


Warm and Kind Regards,
Mr. Anderson

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne





No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884