Tuesday, September 16

Dream-Come-True Story: Cornucopia

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...

=======
Cornucopia

By Lily
from Philippines

I first read The Secret sometime in December last year. Prior to that, I have been living with so much negativity and fear at work and almost anywhere, despite the small bubbles of positive energy and positive thoughts that sometimes manage to penetrate the hard core of negativity enveloping me most of the time. I was having a hard time at work, although I also tried really hard to do everything correctly, I got sick so many times, I was even so sick from my negative thoughts that I sometimes had migraines, I couldn't eat, and in 6 months I lost 6 pounds. It was really really bad. Then as I started reading The Secret, it didn't lift the fog of negativity right away, but it made me get a glimpse of the GOOD that IS POSSIBLE. I made up my mind to change my thoughts from the usual mix of chaos that used to drain me of so much energy, into new thoughts with goals for the day and the skills I wanted to acquire. With that effort to change my thoughts came new accomplishments. I started to feel better at work and really focused on acquiring a particular skill with persistence, which I managed to successfully perform a few weeks later.

It's not easy to get rid of negative thoughts, especially if you've been keeping them for years, and yet it is possible. I have been blessed and continue to be blessed with countless opportunities to explore, and I keep meeting people who are ready and willing to help me improve. I have also been discovering other like minded programs on the radio and even on the internet that continue to spur me on to welcome more and more blessings into my life.

For the past two weeks I have been playing The Secret to Riches and The Secret to You, as well as reading the shared stories and other features, and I have been noticing that I am more calm than usual.

I hadn't really thought of sharing my own story here just yet, until yesterday. I was on my way to attend a seminar in a place I haven't been to before, and I was telling myself that I see abundance everywhere. The result was immediate. This is because, for the past two days, I have been seeing really very affectionate people everywhere! And that always makes me feel good inside, as their love for each other other and their joy in being together seems to radiate happiness.

After the seminar I was feeling a little out of sorts, and said to myself that I needed to pass by a church so I can think and pray for guidance. It was past lunch time and I thought mass was over, but I just thought that maybe I could still find a church to pray. The universe really gives you what you want, and it can give it in such a humorous way too. I was feeling hungry and tired at that time, but I looked around and noticed that the public transport was passing by a church. I decided to alight and walked towards the church before having lunch. A few minutes after I sat, the bell rang. I came just in time for mass! Not only that, but the opening song was about the Abundance of the Feast with the Lord! I smiled to myself and suddenly thought of the word - CORNUCOPIA. I've been trying to remember that word for the past few days as I keep reinforcing the effortless and continuous flow of Abundance in all its forms into my life. The mass wasn't just a simple mass. It was overflowing with blessings. It was immediately followed by a novena to the Mother of Perpetual Help and also by the novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as well as the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament. I haven't been hearing mass as often as I should, and that succession of blessings rolled into one has reminded me of the importance of partaking of the Thanksgiving Feast regularly. Somehow this realization is making me think of the parallelism between the real spirit of the Eucharist and The Secret's message of gratitude and the magnitude of its effects in one's life.

My blessings for that day didn't end in church. When I took another ride home, the driver of the public transport I took was wearing a shirt with this message: "No Give Up". I couldn't help smiling to myself, again. The universe is funny and joyful and immensely abundant, and my blessings have only just begun. My ride home was filled with happy thoughts about the turn of events, and I am looking forward to more joyful experiences and more blessings! I will keep you posted. Thank you to all who have made The Secret available to everyone!

About Lily from Philippines:

I am willing to learn the principles, to apply them, to enjoy the overflowing abundance that manifests, and to share these with others joyfully.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884