Saturday, January 24

3 Steps To Unfailing Riches

Step 1 : Never make a negative statement about finances, such as "I can't pay the rent," "I can't make ends meet," "Business is very bad," "I can't pay my bills," and so on. As soon as negative thought, "I can't..." comes to mind, affirm instead: "I am one with the Infinite storehouse within me, and all my needs are met instantaneously." It may be necessary to do this fifty times in one hour, but persist and the negative thought will cease to trouble you.

Step 2: Make it a habit during the course of the day to condition your mind to the riches of the infinite by affirming: " God is an ever present help in time of trouble," and, "God is the instant and immediate source of my supply, presenting me with all the ideas necessary at every moment of time and point of space."

Step 3: Lull yourself to sleep every night by reiterating this great truth: "I am ever grateful for God's riches that are ever active, ever present, unchanging and eternal."

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884