Thursday, December 18

Dream-Come-True Story: The instant jeepney and bus ride

Again, here's my collection of Dream-Come-True Story...in verbatim...enjoy reading...
==========
The instant jeepney and bus ride

By cesar bonifacio
from manila, philippines

Jeepneys in manila have different routes. The jeepney route I wanted to ride was Proj. 7
but that jeepney ride was rare because you have to wait 15 to 20 minutes. So I visualized the jeep stopping in front of me as soon as possible and there it was! I have to walk in our street to be at the main road to have a jeepney ride and as soon as I reached the main road the jeepney bound for Proj. 7 was there. I was amazed so I visualized again to have the bus that I wanted to ride when I reach Proj. 7 and again the miracle of the secret the bus that I wanted was there although It was not the bus stop. I continued to visualize riding the train without waiting (because I hate waiting) and again when I reached the station the train was in there as if it was waiting for me and as soon as I entered and sat the train started to go! To think that it is almost always impossible to find a seat that time of the morning! It is so incredible! Now I'm attracting 100,000 pesos before December 2006 and I visualizing and believing that I already have it!
Thank you guys!

About cesar bonifacio from manila, philippines:

i am always looking for ways to improve my life.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884