Saturday, December 20

What are your Top Multiple Intelligences?

Hmmm....

Multiple Intelligences?

I'm curios, what are my reigning or top Multiple Intelligences?

To satisfy my curiosity, I took the Multiple Intelligences test.

Here's my results:



The picture above is somewhat blurred, anyways, starting from the uppermost right-side is the Linguistic, then Logical then the Interpersonal ...below is the chronological order of the pie from uppermost right-side going to the uppermost left-side.

Here are my scores ...
1. Linguistic (word smart) - 19
2. Logical (number smart) - 20
3. Interpersonal (people smart) - 15
4. Intrapersonal (myself smart) - 24
5. Musical (music smart) - 3
6. Visual/Spatial (picture smart) - 20
7. Naturalistic (nature smart) - 16
8. Kinaesthetic (body smart) - 23

If I'm to interpret the pie graph above...
My most reigning intelligence are intrapersonal (24) then kinaesthetic (23) then visual/spatial and logical (both scored 20)

This means that I am more of a self-aware person (intrapersonal) and an active or action person (kinaesthetic).

I learn and understand more if the lessons and concepts are presented to me logically and visually which I scored 20 (in both).

I'm a mountaineer. That's why I love nature because I got 16 in naturalistic intelligence.

I have the ability to handle people in various walks of life and handle their personality. I scored 15 in interpersonal.

When in comes to music...never mind...hehehe...so don't ask me what is the soundtrack of any movie or the title of any song.

How about you? What are your Top Multiple Intelligences?

Take this test and find out : Multiple Intelligences Test

After you took the test, kindly post your results under this blog article...Thanks!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884