Monday, August 4

Affirmations for the day

I know my good exists this very moment. I believe in my heart that I can prophesy for myself harmony, health, peace and joy. I enthrone the concept of peace, success, and prosperity in my mind now. I know and believe these thoughts (seeds) will grow and manifest themselves in my experience. I am the gardener; as I sow, so shall I reap. I sow God-like thoughts (seeds); these wonderful seeds are peace, success, harmony, and goodwill. It is a wonderful harvest.
From this moment forward I am depositing in my subconscious mind seeds or thoughts of peace, confidence, poise, prosperity, and balance. I am drawing out the fruits of the wonderful seeds I am depositing. I believe and accept the fact that my desire is a seed deposited in the subconscious. I make it real by feeling the reality of it. I accept the reality of my desire in the same manner as I accept the fact that a seed deposited in the ground will grow. I know it grows in the darkness; my desire or ideal grows in the darkness of my subconscious mind. In a little while, like the seed, it comes above the ground (becomes objectified) as a condition, circumstance, or event. This is the true source of my full financial supply.
Infinite Intelligence governs and guides me in all ways. I meditate on whatsoever things are true, honest, just, lovely and of good report. I think on these things, and God’s power is with my thoughts of good. I am at peace, because I am infinitely prosperous.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884