Friday, August 15

Affirmations for the day

God is love, and God is life. This life is one and indivisible. Life manifests itself in and through all people; it is at the center of my own being. I know that light dispels the darkness; so does the love of the good overcome all evil. My knowledge of the power of love overcomes all negative conditions now. Love and hate can not dwell together. I now turn the light of God upon all fear or anxious thoughts in my mind, and they flee away. The dawn (light of truth) appears, and the shadows (fear and doubt) flee away.
I know Divine love watches over me, guides me, and makes clear the path for me. I am expanding into the Divine. I am now expressing God in all my thoughts, words, and actions; the nature of God is love.
I know that perfect love casteth out fear.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884