Sunday, August 17

Affirmations for the day

God’s wisdom, power, and creative energies are extended and expressed through me, just as a branch of a tree is an extension of the life of the tree. I am a child of God, and I inherit all the rights, privileges, and blessings of God’s riches. I center my mind on God and sense my oneness with this invisible Presence. I believe in infinite substance and infinite supply. I believe and mentally accept now that the Infinite is showering me with Its riches, bringing harmony, inspiration, blessings, and abundance into my life. I am one with my Father. His creative power is mine. His wisdom, strength, intelligence, and understanding are also my wisdom, strength, intelligence, and understanding. Infinite Intelligence directs me in all my ways, and His spirit of opulence is my abundance, success and well-being. I open my mind and heart to the riches of the Infinite, and prosperity follows all my efforts. God and man are one. My Father and I are one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884