Thursday, November 12

Miracles Is Just Within Our Reach

Miracles do happen. I have seen miracles everywhere and it happens to men and women, old and young, rich and poor.

You and I know it is. In the past, in one way or another, miracles happened to us. Miracles happened to me.

What I want is I want miracles happen to me again. So, I search how miracles happened…

And, I found out that miracles are given to us by God since we were born. Whether we believe in God or not, He gave us miracle-producing power from the time we were born or maybe from the time we were conceived by our mothers.

That miracle-producing-power resides thru our intangible being or inner being – the self within, the self that can not be seen but is there and inside of us.

I want to share what I found out, however, this page post will not be enough.

But, I promise that I will write them here.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884