Saturday, March 14

Ho'oponopono

I encountered the term "Ho'oponopono" when I was listening to the Zero Limits audio books.

For me, this is the best word on earth.

The way I understand it, Ho'oponopono teaches healing the world by healing ourselves.

We are the one who sends out the negative or cancerous thoughts. And that negative or cancerous thoughts is being actualized by someone else. We caused the person to act or behave in negative way/s.

So to cure or heal the person who actualizes our cancerous thoughts, we retract the thought by healing ourselves. We correct or rectify the wrong we send out.

To do that, we forgive our part of self that sent out the wrong/cancerous thoughts.

We say to our self:

"Hi Self (or say your name out loud),
I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank You!"

I did this exercise. And I'm doing them everyday. This is very powerful. It has a healing effect.

Try to do it yourself. And experience peace and harmony.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884