Saturday, April 11

New Story for Abundance (Part 3)

Continuation from New Story of Abundance (Part 2)...


I am aware of the absolute correlation between what I have been thinking and feeling about money and what is actually happening in my life experience. I can see the evidence of the Law of Attraction's absolute and unerring response to my thought, and I look forward to more evidence in response to my improved thoughts.

I can feel a powerful leveraging of Energy in being more deliberate about my thoughts. I believe, at many levels, that I have always known this, and it feels good to return to my core beliefs about my power and value and worthiness.

I am living a very abundant life, and it feels so good to realize that whatever this life experience causes me to desire--I can achieve that. I love knowing that I am unlimited.

I feel tremendous relief in recognizing that I do not have to wait for the money or the things to materialize before I can feel better. And I now understand that when I do feel better, the things and experiences and money that I want must come.

As easily as air flows in and out of my being--so it is with money. My desires draw it in, and my ease of thought lets it flow out. In and out. In and out. Ever flowing. Always easy. Whatever I desire, whenever I desire, as much as I desire--in and out.

End

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884