Tuesday, April 7

New Story for Abundance (Part 1)

Excerpt from Abraham-Hicks...


New Story Of Abundance

I like the idea that money is as available as the air I breathe. I like the idea of breathing in and breathing out more money. It is fun to imagine a lot of money flowing to me. I can see how my feeling about money affects the money that comes to me. I am happy to understand that with practice I can control my attitude about money, or about anything. I notice that the more I tell my story of abundance, the better I feel.

I like knowing that I am the creator of my own reality and that the money that flows into my experience is directly related to my thoughts. I like knowing that I can adjust the amount of money that I receive by adjusting my thoughts.

Now that I understand the formula for creating; now that I understand that I do get the essence of what I think about; and, most important, now that I understand that I can tell by the way I am feeling whether I am focused upon money or lack of money, I feel confident that in time, I will align my thoughts with abundance--and money will flow powerfully into my experience.

To be continued...click here to read part 2

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884