Sunday, November 30

Affirmations for the day

I know that money is an idea in Divine Mind. It symbolizes wealth; I recognize it as a means of exchange. All of God’s ideas are good. God created all things; He pronounced His creation good and very good. Money is good. I use it wisely, judiciously, and constructively. I use it to bless mankind. It is a very convenient symbol; I rejoice in its circulation. God’s ideas are instantly available to me; I have a Divine surplus. God is my source of supply; that is my supply now. Wealth of all kinds flows to me in avalanches of abundance. There is only One God and One Mind; every idea in the Mind of God is spiritual. My relationship to money is friendly. It is a symbol of God’s wealth and His infinite abundance. The idea of money is omnipresent; I am one with all of the wealth in the world. I use it for good only and I thank thee, Father, for thy supply.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your affirmations!

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884