Tuesday, November 18

What is your Temperament or Temperament Blend?

What is your Temperament?

I took the Personality Temperament Test from the Personality Plus book by Florence Littauer and the
Temperament Test Online

Here's my score:
  • Melancholy 20%
  • Phlegmatic 8%
  • Sanguine 20%
  • Choleric 52%
Total = 100%

Results are showing that I am a blend of Choleric-Sanguine-Melancholy...

My Choleric qualities
  • Determined
  • Strong-willed
  • Independent
  • Decisive
  • Visionary
  • Courageous
  • Self-confident
  • Leader
  • Unsympathetic
  • Insensitive
  • Self-sufficient
  • Unforgiving
  • Opinionated

My Sanguine qualities
  • Charisma
  • Friendly
  • Talkative
  • Restless
  • Forgetful
  • Interrupts
  • Unpredictable
  • Angered easily
  • Disorganized
  • Messy
  • Scatterbrained

My Melancholy qualities
  • Gifted
  • Analytical
  • Perfectionist
  • Idealistic
  • Moody
  • Critical
  • Self-centered
  • Touchy/Too sensitive
  • Resentful
  • Hard to please
  • Withdrawn
My Phlegmatic qualities
  • Diplomatic
  • Practical
  • Self-fish
  • Stingy
  • Stubborn

(...ay ang fangit...plz unawain nyo na lamang po ako f u find me not so likeable eto po ang pinagkaloob na personality temperament blend sa akun...tenks)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884 ss_blog_claim=8131750c5d3eee988e762d665b842884